Limited Time Offer: Get Paid to Save with Five New Rebates
Up to $50 Each, Up to $250 for All Five
For a limited time, MMWD is offering rebates up to $50 each for the following products. Pick and choose the product categories that make sense for your home, and purchase one or more for a total rebate of up to $250 for all five!
- Pool covers: A pool cover is a highly effective water and energy conservation device. Regularly using a pool cover reduces water loss due to evaporation by up to 95%. A pool cover also can shrink energy bills by preventing heat loss.
- Hot water recirculating systems: No more watching water go down the drain while waiting for the shower to warm up! Hot water recirculating systems use a pump and bypass valve to recirculate water back to the hot water heater until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Organic mulch: Organic, plant-based mulches such as bark, straw, or compost help retain soil moisture, suppress the growth of water-hogging weeds, and add nutrients to the soil as they decompose.
- Laundry-to-landscape system components: Reusing water from a clothes washer for landscape irrigation is one of the simplest, least expensive ways to “go gray.” Basic laundry-to-landscape graywater systems typically don’t require permits or alteration to existing plumbing.
- Rain barrels: Just 1 inch of rain on a 1,000-square-foot roof produces about 600 gallons of runoff. Rain barrels can be a great way to harvest some of this rain water to supplement irrigation needs.
How Do You Get a Rebate?
- Purchase the qualifying water-conserving product(s) of your choice from the list of eligible products.
- Install the product(s) in your home or garden.
- Complete and mail in the rebate application form along with your original receipt(s). Be sure to carefully read all the terms and conditions on the application form, and to keep a copy of the form and your receipt for your records.
The Fine Print
Rebates are available to single-family and duplex residential customers.
Limit: ONE rebate per product category per household for the life of the program. (For example, you may only receive ONE rebate for mulch. If you have previously applied for a mulch rebate through this program, unfortunately you are not eligible for another mulch rebate.)
Customers may choose one or more product categories for a total of up to $250 in rebates for all five. Rebates cover the cost of the product up to $50 per product category, excluding tax, delivery, and labor.
Limited time offer: Rebates will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis while funding lasts. Products must be purchased on or after October 25, 2014.
Please carefully review complete terms and conditions on the application form.