• Bolinas-Fairfax Road – Open.
• Bon Tempe Dam Road – Open.
• Concrete Pipe Road (between 5-corner & Bolinas-Fairfax Road) – Open.
• East Portal (Pine Mountain Road) – Closed due to a large slide.
• Lower Eldridge Grade (between Filter Plant Road and Lakeview Road) – Open.
• Old Railroad Grade Road – Open.
• San Geronimo Ridge Road – Open.
• Shafter Grade Road – Open but impacted by a large slide.
• Sky Oaks Road – Open.
• Upper Peters Dam Road (between the dam and intersection with Continental Cove) – Open.
• Wolf Grade – Open.
• Other Road and Trail Storm Damage – Many other roads and trails on the watershed have suffered storm damage such as slides and downed trees. Please stay alert and use caution. Notable routes include Deer Park Road, Shadyside Trail, and Fish Grade Trail.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Click here to report watershed issues.
Click here to download a watershed map.