Vehicle parking passes are required for all vehicles entering the Mt. Tamalpais Watershed via Sky Oaks Road off Fairfax - Bolinas Road.
Day use parking passes can be purchased from an automated pay station located at the Sky Oaks Headquarters entrance kiosk when the watershed is open to the public, daily, sunrise to sunset. Please Note: The automated pay station accepts credit cards and $1, $5 and $10 bills, but it cannot make change. Coins and $20 bills are not accepted by the pay station.
Annual parking passes can be purchased online (see form below), by mail, or in person at our administrative office in Corte Madera or at Sky Oaks Watershed Headquarters. Annual passes are good for one year from the date of issue. Please note that passes are nonrefundable and non-replaceable. Lost, stolen, or destroyed passes cannot be replaced.
Visitor Fees by Permit TypeExact change is recommended because the pay station cannot make change.
- Vehicle Day Use, passenger vehicle - $8.00
- Vehicle Day Use, vehicle with trailer - $15.00
- Vehicle Day Use Bus, 15 or more passengers - $30.00
- Vehicle Annual Pass, Marin Resident - $60.00
- Senior Vehicle Annual Pass, age 62 or older - $30.00
- Out of County Resident Annual Pass - $100.00
- Vehicle with Trailer Annual Pass - $100.00
- Special Use Permit, administrative application fee - $150.00
- Vehicles with Disabled Placards - Free
How to Purchase an Annual Parking Pass
There are three options for purchasing an annual parking pass.
1. Purchase Online: You don't need a PayPal account to purchase online. Your parking pass(es) will be mailed to you when your credit card transaction has been completed and approved. Your receipt can be used in place of your new parking pass for two weeks after purchase.
2. Pay by Check: Fill out the following form and mail with your check to:
MMMD Parking Pass
220 Nellen Ave.
Corte Madera, CA 94925
3. Pay in Person: Come to our office at 220 Nellen Avenue, Corte Madera or to Sky Oaks Watershed Headquarters. Pay by check, credit card or cash. You can complete the form and bring it with you, or fill out the form in person.
If you have questions, please contact our Sky Oaks Watershed Headquarters: 415-945-1181 or via email.