Parking passes are required for all vehicles entering the Mt. Tamalpais Watershed via Sky Oaks Road off Fairfax-Bolinas Road. Vehicles with disabled placards are free.
Day Use Parking Passes
Day use parking passes can be purchased from an automated pay station located at the Sky Oaks Headquarters entrance kiosk. The automated pay station accepts credit cards and $1, $5 and $10 bills. Exact payment is recommended because the automated pay stations cannot make change. Coins and $20 bills are not accepted at the pay station.
Day parking pass fees are:
- Passenger vehicle - $8.00
- Vehicle with trailer - $15.00
- Bus (15 or more passengers) - $30.00
Annual Parking Passes
There are two options for purchasing an annual parking pass.
1. Purchase Online: You don't need a PayPal account to purchase online. Your parking pass(es) will be mailed to you when your credit card transaction has been completed and approved. Your receipt can be used in place of your new parking pass for two weeks after purchase.
2. Pay by Check: Fill out the form linked below and mail with your check to:
Marin Water Parking Pass
220 Nellen Ave.
Corte Madera, CA 94925
If you have questions, please contact our Sky Oaks Watershed Headquarters: 415.945.1181 or via email.