Please use this form to reserve your Water Walk field trip for grades three to five. All programs are free and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to change or cancellation at any time. To qualify, schools must be located in Marin Water’s service area.
• We can accommodate up to 30 students per trip; a minimum of 15 students is required.
• A typical Water Walk field trip lasts 2½ hours.
• Water Walk field trips take place at Lake Lagunitas on the Mt. Tamalpais watershed.
• There is an optional classroom visit 1-2 weeks prior to the field trip, which lasts about 45 minutes.
• Bus reimbursements are available, up to $500 per school, on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Please note: The Water Walk field trips are not offered during the winter months of November-February.
Once we have scheduled and confirmed your request via email, we will send maps with driving directions, parking passes, and student permission slips. Signed permission slips will be collected on the day of the field trip. If you have any questions about your field trip, please contact email@example.com. We are looking forward to seeing you and your students soon!