Skip to main content

Capital Maintenance Fee Adjustment Form

Indicates required field

Capital Maintenance Fee Adjustment Application

Use the form below to apply for a Capital Maintenance Fee (CMF) Adjustment. 


See Water Bill
Property Address
If 2nd unit (aka Accessory Dwelling Unit), please complete Boxes A and B:
Box A
Size in square feet:
Irrigation System
If yes, please provide the approximate area of lawn that is irrigated.
Does the structure have a fire sprinkler system installed?
If yes, please attach additional supporting documentation such as: The Building Dept. final inspection card, or letter from the fire sprinkler installer. If no, you may qualify for a meter reduction. Please do not complete this form. Instead, submit a completed “Meter Reduction Worksheet"
Unlimited number of files can be uploaded to this field.
85 MB limit.
Allowed types: txt, pdf, doc, docx, .


Water-Using Fixtures

You must provide information about your residential or commercial project water-using fixture demand to help us determine the meter size. You can do so by either entering the Total Fixture Unit Demand for all of your fixtures or use the Water Supply Fixture Unit (WSFU) tables to calculate the total demand.


Residential Fixtures

If you know your total water demand in gallons per minute, please enter it here.

Residential Fixtures Number WSFU WSFU Total
Total Residential WSFU

* Enter the maximum number of lawn sprinkler heads used at one time.


Electronic Signature

Electronic Signature
By typing the name above, the property owner hereby certifies under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this application is true and correct.