All fees must be paid in advance and are subject to change.
- $2,000 per day, or for any part of day
- $1,000 to $2,000 per day for setup in preparation of filming
- $1,000 to $2,000 per day for takedown, prop removal, or cleanup
- $2,000 per day for helicopter landing at designated helipad only. Refueling helicopters on the watershed is not permitted.
- $116.16 per hour, per staff person for on-site monitoring, which may be required based on the scope of the project and the determination of the watershed manager. This rate shall be adjusted annually based on district costs, including vehicle rates and overhead charges.
- $100 to $1,000 per day, depending upon the scope of the project.
- For group activities with more than 20 participants, a $150 fee will be assessed.
Cancellations must be made at least three days prior to filming date in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations less than three days prior to the filming date will receive a 50 percent refund. Please note that cancellations made on the scheduled filming date may be subject to an additional charge of four hours of the district’s staff time at $116.16 per hour.